Top 3 reviews with pros & cons for each of these 4 leading course creation software products.
Table of Contents
Teachable is an all-in-one platform that helps you create and sell courses online.
Top 3 Teachable Reviews
* Pros & Cons
Pros: Create a Beautiful Online Course w/High Ease of Use; In-House Payment Processor; Unlimited Students & Content; 1-Page Checkout; Mix Media w/in Course; Native Comments.
Cons: Complete White Labeling Not Possible; Integrations Challenging; Sales Pages Not as Sleek; Long Payouts with the Teachable Payment Processor.
Pros: Teachable Payments is built-in; Teachable's built-in email marketing tool; Course completion certificates; Teachable iOS app; You can offer students payment options; You can offer a monthly recurring subscription; Teachable will handle EU VAT.
Cons: Not as many course and site customization options as some of the other platforms; No free plan; The Basic plan has a 5% transaction fee; You would need to use a 3rd party platform (like ClickFunnels or LeadPages) for a sales funnel builder; There is no phone support; No course marketplace.
All in all, for edupreneurs with relatively simple course creation needs – and particularly those relying heavily on video – Teachable is a great option. I find the platform easy to use and the end user experience very good. At the professional level, Teachable offers the range of features that most solo edupreneurs or small businesses will need for successfully creating and selling online courses and the pricing is on par with similar platforms in the space.
Thinkific is a technology company with a platform that allows people to create online courses from their existing knowledge and then deliver or sell those courses to their audience from their website, and under their own brand.
Top 3 Thinkific Reviews
* Pros & Cons
Pros: Create Beautiful Sales Pages; Instant Payouts; Unlimited Students & Content; White Labeling; Solid Integrations; Course Templates.
Cons: Courses Not as Sleek Looking; 2-Step Check Out Pages; Cannot Mix Media; No Native Comments Feature.
Pros: Only course platform with a free option and no transaction fees; Phone support; Ability to customize; Custom domain; Voice over PowerPoint presentation tool; You can offer students payment options; You can offer a monthly recurring subscription.
Cons: No course marketplace to market your course; No integrated email marketing; Cannot Mix Media; No integrated sales funnel builder; There is no chat support.
Part of the reason Thinkific looks so great compared to the competition is that of its course designer. You don't have to mess with any code if you don't want to. In fact, all of your content is organized using a simple drag and drop editor, where you stack the course content and move it around vertically.
Podia has everything you need to sell online courses, webinars, downloads, and memberships without worrying about the tech.
Top 3 Podia Reviews
* Pros & Cons
Pros: Super easy to use and set up; Both the storefront and the course player has a clean, modern design out of the box; Ability to create individual “Posts” for your membership; Ability to embed checkout/buy buttons on external websites; Handles EU Digital Goods VAT; Inbuilt live chat widget; Ability to send autoresponders; Friendly customer support; Zero transaction fee on all plans.
Cons: The course builder lacks flexibility and doesn’t support cloud import; Lacks essential learning tools like graded quizzes, assignments, certificates, course compliance, etc; Doesn’t let you create a standalone community area on the platform; No mobile app feature; Reporting tools are basic; Not suitable for building a fully-fledged website.
Pros: Good customer support; Affordable plans; Podia’s built-in email marketing; You can offer students payment options; Custom domain; You can offer a monthly recurring subscription; Podia frequently adds features to their platform.
Cons: Not as many course and site customization options as some of the other platforms (yet); You would need to use a 3rd party platform (like ClickFunnels or LeadPages) for a sales funnel builder; No course marketplace.
Pros: Very refined UI, UX, and easy to use; Comes with unlimited courses and products unlike Kajabi which puts a cap on products you can create; It gives you storage and bandwidth to host your own videos so that you don’t need to use Vimeo or Wistia; With Podia you get access to creation of courses, memberships, and also digital products all inside one platform; Podia is priced really well for the features; Ability to setup your own affiliate platform for your fans to earn by promoting your products; Embedded checkout options that allow people to do the checkout process without leaving your site; Integrated email marketing with also drip functionality (even not present in Teachable or Thinkific); Zapier integration with plenty of triggers and actions; Pre Launch mode that allows you to build your buzz; With Podia you have 0% transaction fee on sales, whereas Teachable charges you 5% even in their premium plan.
Cons: Their email composer lacks personalization fields; Lack of some advanced course-compliance features you find on Teachable; It doesn’t come with certification feature like Teachable or even native integrations with services like Accredible that you have in case of Thinkific; There’s a lack of design flexibility (at least they could’ve added custom CSS options). They at least could have provided multiple themes; Doesn’t come with landing page builders or funnels to consider as a full alternative to Kajabi. You may need to make use of WordPress or ClickFunnels to create your sales funnel; The membership and one page checkout features are only available in their Shaker plan; The lack of free plan like that of Thinkific and Teachable.
Top 3 Kajabi Reviews
* Pros & Cons
Pros: Built-in email marketing tools; Built-in sales funnel software; Marketing automations; Ability to customize; Custom domain; You can engage with your students; You can offer students payment options; You can offer a monthly recurring subscription; The Kajabi marketplace.
Cons: There is no free option; You need to use a 3rd party platform (Accredible) to offer completion certificates; The Kajabi course marketplace is small.
Pros: Course creation is on par with other learning management systems; Their site builder is much better; The marketing features are also great; You can easily manage funnels, do top-notch email marketing, automate your tasks, sell online courses, build an email list.
Cons: It’s not easy to pay for the Basic plan if you’re just starting out and aren’t sure about your course creation and marketing abilities; You might not need an all-in-one solution like Kajabi, if you’re already successfully using other marketing tools, like Mailchimp for email marketing; This platform only works if you need an integrated solution for your course creation.
Pros: They offer an all-in-one solution; The software enables you to offer products and services in an automated way from one location; They provide great training; They accept Stripe and Paypal; They integrate with many other leading software companies; The user interface is very clean and nice-looking; They include unlimited video hosting with Wistia; They have many notable internet marketers and sales leaders using the software.
Cons: They aren’t the cheapest option; They don’t offer a free plan.
57 More Comparisons
1. Thinkific vs Teachable vs Podia: Best Online Course Platforms for Bloggers
A comparison of some of the best online course platforms for bloggers using the top three popular platforms: Thinkific vs Teachable vs Podia
2. Thinkific vs Kajabi ( Update). #1 Kajabi Alternative LinkedIn Twitter
A detailed report on Thinkific vs Kajabi. See why Thinkific is the #1 Kajabi Alternative in .
3. 6 Best Online Course Platforms Compared () Expand Search Toggle Menu Facebook Twitter Expand Toggle Menu Close Search
Are you looking for the best platforms to help you create and sell online courses? We've got you covered. These platforms make it easy to sell online courses...
4. Best Online Course Platform (Teachable vs Thinkific vs Podia vs Learnworlds) - YouTube
Best Online Course Platform (Teachable vs Thinkific vs Podia vs Learnworlds) best online course platforms comparisonPodia discount: https://bit.ly/3fx8Q...
5. Kajabi vs. Teachable: Which is the Best Online Course Platform?
Both Kajabi and Teachable can help you launch and sell your own online courses. But which one is right for you? Here is a comparison.
6. Kajabi vs Thinkific () - 8 Tests, 1 Winner! [1 Month Free]
Compare Kajabi vs Thinkific to see which platform is suitable for your needs. Our comprehensive comparison includes features and functionality..
7. Kajabi vs. MemberVault vs. Podia vs. Teachable Comparison
Compare Kajabi vs. MemberVault vs. Podia vs. Teachable using this comparison chart. Compare price, features, and reviews of the software side-by-side to make the best choice for your business.
8. Entrepreneurs Sound Off the Best Online Course Platforms (Plus Some You've Never Heard of!)
Creating an online course but stuck on which platform to use? We're here to helphere are 4 top options, plus some you've never heard of.
9. Top 8 online course platforms (the full review and comparison)
Detailed reviews of 8 online course platforms: iSpring Market, Learndash, Teachable, Thinkific, Kajabi, Podia, Ruzuku, and Udemy. Check it out!
10. Top 10+ Best Online Course Platforms Reviewed and Compared - How To Sell Your Online Courses in ? - Ecommerce Platforms
Do you want to create and sell online courses to share your knowledge? Read my review, find the best teaching platforms, choose the right one and start...
11. Podia Review | Podia Features & Pricing - Online Learning Software
Full Podia Online Learning Software Platform Review, Features and Pricing. Find out whether Podia is the Best Platform for your next course.
12. Kajabi vs Thinkific vs Teachable: A Balanced Comparison (With Recommendations)
Get all the details on which LMS is easiest to use, has the most useful features, and scales well when you grow, plus a full breakdown of pricing and value.
13. Best Online Course Platforms: The Definitive Guide | Course Method
Having trouble deciding on the best online course platform for you? Take a look at this detailed guide and learn how to choose the best fit for you.
14. Why Teachable is the Best Online Course Platform Squarespace Web Design by Christy Price
I compare Podia, Thinkific, Teachable, and Kajabi. Find out what features each offers and which course platform could be the best fit for you.
15. Kajabi vs. Thinkific Vs. Teachable
If you are looking to build a course to sell online, finding a platform that works well is essential. In this guide, we compare teachable vs. Thinkific, Ontraport, Podia, LearnDash, Skillshare, Accessally, and More.
16. My Brutally-Honest MemberVault Review: Better than Teachable or Kajabi?
In this in-depth guide, you'll discover what MemberVault is, why it's a unique membership platform, and how it compares to heavy-hitters like Teachable.
17. Thinkific vs. Teachable: A Side-by-Side Feature Comparison
In this in-depth review of Thinkific vs. Teachable we're comparing pricing, features, and functionality. Walk away knowing which platform will best support your online course goals.
18. Kajabi vs. Thinkific | SoftwarePundit
Is Kajabi or Thinkific the better solution for you? This in-depth, feature-by-feature breakdown will help you select the best course creation tool to help build, sell, market, and grow your business.
19. RE: Teachable vs Kajabi vs Thinkific vs Podia vs LearnDash - Part 2 Steemit Home
It's amazing how much you put in one post! Thanks!! I have young kids and as they get older and start to think about by ryan313
20. Teachable vs Kajabi vs Thinkific vs Podia vs LearnDash for Self Hosting Online Courses - YouTube | Learning management system, Online courses, Kajabi
Jul 20, - Which is the best Learning Management System or LMS to host online courses? Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, or LearnDash (WordPress Plugin)? My choice...
21. The 8 Best Kajabi Alternatives in (and What's Right for You)
Kajabi is a software in which you can see your business products, community and marketing.knowing the alternatives of kajabi
22. The Ultimate Guide To Picking The Right Online Course Platform!
Learn how to pick the best online course platform for your business and get a feature by feature comparison of 15 platforms to create and sell online courses from Thinkific to Teachable!
23. Podia vs. Thinkific - Why I Made the Switch to Podia
Learn the 5 reasons I switched from Thinkific to Podia for hosting my online courses, digital downloads, and membership.
24. LEARNDASH VS THINKIFIC
LEARNDASH VS THINKIFIC
25. Where Will Your Podcast Take You In Five Years? School Of Podcasting podcast
Listen to Where Will Your Podcast Take You In Five Years? and 746 more episodes by School Of Podcasting, free! No signup or install needed. Where Will Your Podcast Take You in Five Years?. I Wish I Had Known This When I Started Podcasting.
26. 5 Best Kajabi Alternatives (Number #3 is Just Awesome)
Looking for Kajabi Alternatives? Based on our experience, we have done thorough reviews of its alternatives. Take a look!
27. Teachable vs Thinkific: Which One is Best? -
Now is a great time to leverage your specialized knowledge and create an online course. Which is best? Teachable or Thinkific? Find out here!
28. Podia Vs Kajabi - Two All-In-One Course Platforms ()
Podia and Kajabi are great platforms because they offer easy-to-use online course tools. In this Podia vs Kajabi review, what makes each of them stand out.
29. Podia - What It Is, How It Works and Is It Worth It
Podia is an all-in-one platform for content creators who want to sell their products online. Find out if it's worth the price and what the alternatives are.
30. Kajabi vs Podia - The Best Online Course Platform for Your Business [Updated] | Kajabi
Read our in-depth comparison of Kajabi and Podia. Find your Podia alternative and sell your online courses.
31. Best Online Course Platform of : Teachable vs Thinkific vs Kajabi vs WordPress vs Udemy - Online Course How
Struggling to choose an online course platform? This article compares the best online course platforms and teaches how to choose the right one for you.
32. 5 Best Teachable Alternatives in - aThemes
Teachable is a great platform but also has some limitations. If you'd rather try something else, here are the best Teachable alternatives.
33. 8 best Teachable Alternatives for Course Creators Toggle Menu Previous Continue Toggle Menu Close
Teachable is an excellent tool to get your personal course off the ground. We present the best Teachable alternatives for those looking for something different.
34. Teachable vs Thinkific vs Kajabi vs Memberpress (Updated )
Teachable vs Thinkific vs Kajabi vs Memberpress - Click here for more information. Find everything you need to know about Teachable here.
35. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Podia (Updated )
Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Podia - Click here for more information. Find everything you need to know about Thinkific here.
36. Compare Learning Management Systems
The comparison of LMS, online course builders and e-learning apps. Kajabi, Teachable, LearnWorlds, Thinkific, Podia compared. Looking for an alternative to your LMS?
37. See how Podia's online course platform compares to the competition.
There are lots of online course platforms out there, and choosing one can be overwhelming. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to pick the best platform for you, even if it's not Podia.
38. 8 Best Kajabi Alternatives: Get Everything In One Place
There are so many new Kajabi alternatives that offer the same tools and services but all in one place. Click here to take a look at some of the best new Kajabi alternatives.
39. Podia vs Kajabi : Which Online Platform is Better? | The Digital Merchant
There is an overwhelming choice of online course builders. Today, we´ll take a look at two of the strongest: Podia vs Kajabi in greater detail...
40. Podia vs Teachable: Which One is Better?
There's plenty of ways you can make online courses these days. However, not every solution is for everyone. So you need to make sure you choose the right program. In this article, we'll look at Podia vs Teachable and see which is the best for your course creation needs. Podia and Teachable are two of
41. THINKIFIC vs TEACHABLE - Which one is BETTER? - YouTube
Thinkific vs Teachable - The Ultimate Comparison - Download the comparison tool at †’ https://grumo.com/TeachVsThink00:00 - Why is so hard to compare them?00:...
42. Thinkific Vs Teachable: Which Is Best For Online Courses? - AskWP.org
Thinkific Vs Teachable: Which Is Best For Online Courses? I've been using Thinkific LMS for a while but I've never been fan of how it looks for my students.
43. Pricing Plan Guide | Thinkific vs Kajabi vs Teachable vs Podia vs Udemy - Don't Do It Yourself
Thinkific, Kajabi, and Teachable pricing is confusing! So I created a side-by-side comparison of ALL the price plans across the Top 5 online course platforms. I share my picks for best platform and price plans within...
44. Thinkific vs Teachable vs Kajabi Overview for Course Creators
This is a quick comparison of Thinkific, Teachable, and Kajabi for course creators! Plus, I'll show you how to design in Thinkific.
45. Thinkific vs Teachable vs Kajabi Overview - YouTube
This is a quick comparison of Thinkific, Teachable, and Kajabi for course creators!THINKIFIC: http://try.thinkific.com/jessicafreeman4784 (affiliate link)Tea...
46. Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate (No Fluff) Comparison
This Teachable vs Thinkific guide compares every aspect of two of the most popular course platforms so that you can quickly find out which one is superior and the right fit for you...
47. Kajabi Vs Teachable Vs Thinkific: Three Great LMS Systems But Who Is The Best? | EdWize
Three of the best LMS systems go head-to-head-to-head, but which one fits your needs better? It's not as black and white as you might think.
48. Podia vs Thinkific: 10 Aspects Compared In-Depth ( Edition)
Today in this blog post, let's compare the two popular e-learning or digital product selling platforms - Podia and Thinkific.
49. The Best Learning Management Systems for Your Course - Mirasee
Trying to figure out which LMS to use for your course? Here's our list of the best learning management systems to consider.
50. What platform should you use to host your online course- Susanne Rieker | Marketing for Yoga Teachers
Undecided where to host your online course? Here is an overview of the most popular platforms to host online courses and membership sites.
51. Thinkific Vs Teachable vs Podia vs Learnworlds vs LearnDash Comparison | IsuaWealthyPlace
Want the best online course software & platform to use? See the comparison of Thinkific Vs Teachable vs Podia vs Learnworlds vs LearnDash .
52. Thinkific vs Teachable: Which is Best in ? (Comparison)
We've reviewed every feature of Thinkific vs Teachable so you can successfully choose the best platform to launch your online course.
53. Thinkific vs Teachable vs Podia in (Which One Is Better?) | by Beastly I Marketing | Medium
When it comes to building an online course, Teachable and Thinkific are by far the most popular in the industry as compared to Podia learning management software. According to Google trend, in the
54. The comparison of Teachable vs Thinkific in 4 important categories
Which is the best course creation platform? Here's the comparison of Teachable vs Thinkific for your online course platform.
55. Teachable vs Kajabi vs Thinkific vs Podia vs LearnDash for Self Hosting Online Courses - YouTube
Which is the best Learning Management System or LMS to host online courses? Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia, or LearnDash (WordPress Plugin)? My choice...
56. Podia vs. Thinkific vs. Teachable | Ashley Danyew
Why I chose Podia as my online course-hosting and digital download platform
57. Teachable vs Kajabi vs Thinkific vs Podia vs LearnDash - Part 2
Would you like to compare with me Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Podia and LearnDash because this will be useful if you want to host your online courses?